The present Personal Data Processing Policy is made in accordance with requirements by Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 "About personal data"; it describes the terms of personal data processing and security precautions within BARMARIN, LLc (hereinafter referred to as Operator).
1. The Operator recognises protection of human and citizen's rights during their personal data treatment as his major target, including their right for privacy
2. The present Policy by Operator towards personal Data Processing (hereinafter referred to as th Policy) will apply to all information about http://barmarin.ru site visitor, that Operator may obtain.
1. Automatic data processing - processing of personal data with means of computer machinery.
2. Personal data blocking - temporary suspension of personal data processing (except for cases when it is necessary to check personal data);
3. Web site - combination of graphic and information materials, computer programs and databases that make it accessible in Internet at web-address http://barmarin.ru;
4. Personal data information system - combination of personal data stored in databases, and information technologies and technical tools that allow for their processing;
5. Anonymization of personal data - set of activities that make it impossible to identify the personal data to a specific user or any other personal data subject without additional information;
6. Personal data processing - any operation or a sequence of operations with personal data, performed with or without automatization tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, actualization (update, alteration), extraction, utilization, transfer (distribution, presentation, access), anonymization, , blocking, deleting, termination of personal data;
7. Operator - state or municipal body, legal or private entity who, individually or jointly with other entities, organizes and/or performs personal data processing, determines the goals for personal data processing, amount of personal data to be processed, operations to be performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information, associated directly or indirectly to specific and definable user of web site http://barmarin.ru;
9. User - any visitor of web site http://barmarin.ru;
10. Personal data submission - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a group of persons;
11. Personal data distribution - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to indefinite range of persons (personal data submission) or at exposure of personal data of indefinite range of persons, including publication of personal data in mass media, in telecommunication networks or granting the access to personal data by any other means;
12. Crossborder transfer of personal data – transition of personal data to a foreign state to be used by governmental body, legal or personal entity;
13. Termination of personal data - any action that leads to irreversible erasure of personal data, which cannot later be later restored solely or partly in the personal data information systemm and/or to physical destruction of personal data's tangible media;
1. Surname (last name), name (fist name), patronym;
2. E-mail address;
3. Telephone numbers;
4. Web site is also collecting and processing the anonymized data about sit evisitors, including cookie files, by means of Internet statistic services (Google Analytic, Yandex Metrica, etc);
5. The above mentioned data are hereinafter referred to in common as Personal Data.
1. Objective of processing the User's personal data - updating the User by sending him e-mails; providing access to services, information and/or materials on the web site.
2. Operator is also authorised to send notifications to User about new products and services, special offers and events. The User may at any time unsubscribe from such information distribution by sending an e-mail to Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject «Unsubscribe from notifications about new products, services and special offers».
3. Anonymized users data collected by means of Internet statistic services are used for collecting information about User's activity on the web site, in order to improve web site content and quality.
1. The Operator will only process the User's personal data after the User personally fills in on the web site http://barmarin.ru and / or sends them through special forms. By filling in relevant forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent with the present Policy.
In order to fulfill the legislative requirements to protection of personal data, the Operator is implementing a number of legal, administrative and technical measures of personal data security.
1. The Operator will secure safety of personal data and take all precautions to restrict access of unauthorised personnel to personal data.
2. Users' personal data will never and at no circumstance be transferred to a third party, unless under legal procedure.
3. In case of discrepancy found in personal data, the User may specify them personally by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail email@example.com with subject "Personal data specification".
4. Duration of personal data processing is not limited. The User may at any time revoke his agreement for personal data processing by notification to the Operator's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Revoke agreement for personal data processing".
1. Before the cross border transfer of personal data the Operator must make sure that the foreign state, to which territory personal data will be transferred, does provide a reliable protection to the legal rights of the personal data subjects.
2. Cross border transfer of personal data to the terrotory of state that does not match the above requirement, can only be done upon written consent of personal data subject for cross border transfer of his personal data and / or for fulfillment of contract where personal data subject is a part of.
1. The User may receive all necessary comments regarding processing of his personal data, by sending an inquiry to Operator at email@example.com.
2. The present document will indicate all changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The present Policy will serve for unlinited term until replacement with a later version.
3. The latest version of Policy is available free on Internet at http://barmarin.ru/policy_e